I've decided to set up my own accountancy practice! What now?
This seems to be a regular cry at the moment. And with the Covid period of the last 12 months, it's understandable why so many are re-assessing their lives and jumping ship to set up alone.
- "The culture is going in the wrong direction"
- "I was just tired and wanted a change"
- "I could never execute change quickly enough"
- "I just felt like a small cog in a big wheel"
- "There's just so much more that I wanted to do for my clients"
Sound familiar? We hear it every day.
The good news is, you've found this article and can quite quickly understand what you need to be thinking about and doing.
Firstly, BEFORE creating your website you need to think about:
- What you want to offer to your clients (your brand promise)
- Who you really want to work with (your ideal client)
- What makes you different (your brand USP)
- Your values, vision, culture
This all builds into your brand - your logo, your design, what you say on social media, your website, your brochures. Everything.
This is your brand brief that you can use yourself to guide your decisions and guide all of your suppliers. You'll even use it for your on-boarding and managing of clients.
Insight101 can support you in digging deep and getting your brand position. We can then design your logo, your brand identity in full and then take that into your website
Seamless. Thought through. Belt and braces.
Interested? Book a chat: https://bit.ly/3t3iCBr